WCR Inc. is a leading global producer of new replacement plates and gaskets for most brands and models of plate heat exchangers. At our manufacturing facility in Washington Courthouse, Ohio, WCR manufactures and stocks OEM quality specified plates and gaskets.
WCR Supervisor Job Description
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in manufacturing heat exchanger components, applying knowledge of press setup and operating techniques and production methods.
2) Applies Lean Manufacturing Methodology throughout operation. Successful track record of implementing 5S, Standardized Operations, JIT, FIFO, Work Flow Balance, Pre-Operation Inspection and Mold/Die Quick Change.
3) Reviews production and quality reports in order to identify opportunities for improvement. Able to build production and quality improvement plans to drive team performance.
4) Identifies machine and tooling issues and arranges for repair or improvement.
5) Reviews production schedules and work orders, and assigns duties to workers according to order priorities.
6) Examines product quality to identify product defects and adjusts machines to eliminate flaws.
7) Examines products from each machine to verify conformance to specifications.
8) Conducts and directs training of new employees in machine operation, quality inspection, performance tracking and work procedures. Develops team members to achieve maximum results.
9) Confers with management and other supervisors to resolve production problems.
10) Leader of changing safety behavior. Enforces safety policies.
Hands on metal stamping/metal fabrication experience a plus
Basic PC Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
High School Diploma Required, additional education a plus
Minimum of 5 years experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
Able to work 12 hour shifts and every other weekend
Mechanical skills: Able to perform minor machine adjustments and able to change tooling
Occasional fork truck and overhead crane operation
Salary based on experience
Potential performance bonus
Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Time
WCR Incorporated is headquartered in Fairborn, Ohio. WCR has satellite offices worldwide, with six additional locations in the United States. WCR began as West Coast Re-gasketing in 1980, servicing and re-gasketing heat exchanger plates for other OEM models.
WCR is an American manufacturer of Plate Heat Exchangers and is considered the nation's leader in aftermarket parts and service for Plate Heat Exchangers of all brands. WCR harvested the knowledge of over 30 years in the industry to create products that surpass the competition in quality and customer service.
Role: WCR Supervisor
Location: Washington Court House,
Apply for this job now.