Kaizen Marketing Solutionshas an exciting opening for an Entry Level Sales Associate on behalf of our client, one of the largest advertising organizations in the country opening a brand new branch in Cleveland. This firm provides a large portfolio of clients form various industries a fresh image and brand identity through social media, public relations, and direct marketing and advertising efforts! This firm is in immediate need of an Entry Level Sales Associate to work with various internal departments to manage client acquisition, monitor account activities, and manage marketing & sales production.
Our client is committed to providing their staff with the guidance, tools, and motivation to advance their personal careers from the entry level into upper management. As an Entry Level Sales Associate, you will have the opportunity to learn multiple aspects of our client’s operations, improve your client relations and interpersonal skills and, most importantly, have fun while building a strong foundation for a long-term career with the firm.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Sales Associate:
· Engage consumers and clients directly at on-site campaigns to share key messages about clients’ product offerings.
· Aid in development of marketing & sales strategies that generate sales revenue.
· Complete paperwork, sales reports, and on-going personal training in a timely manner.
· Make a significant impact on sales and improve the consumer buying experience.
Our Client Offers:
· Unparalleled work environment.
· Development beyond entry level.
· Travel opportunities.
· Career advancement.
Requirements of the Entry Level Sales Associate:
· 1-2 years’ experience in field sales, regional sales and territory development, investment or financial services, merchandising, telecommunications or telesales, residential or door to door sales, marketing and promotions, and other marketing or sales associated fields an asset, but not required.
· Team player.
· Great communication skills.
· Able to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team assignments and projects.
· Energetic personality.
· Full time available and willingness to train in an entry level position.
· Ambition, loyalty, and motivation are musts!
· On-site attendance at promotional campaigns throughout the Cleveland area will be a role requirement for this entry level sales position. Access to reliable transportation is beneficial.
Our client is looking to begin their interview process immediately. The Entry Level Sales Associate position is immediate and considered entry level. College grads are encouraged to apply. Get you resume in now!
Kaizen Marketing Solutions is a leading marketing and consultant firm that specializes in representing some of the nations most recognizable brands including but not limited to the telecommunications, energy and retail industry.
Role: Promotional Brand Manager - Full time
Apply for this job now.