We are currently looking to fill 5 full time energy consultant roles to help manage our new client's brand awareness, business development, and sales in the retail revenue stream. The position requires someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills and someone who enjoys customer service.
This role helps with lead generation, customer service, and client acquisiton to acquire life long customers on behalf of our clients. This position is a full time opportunity with advancement opportunities for the right person to help manage the campaign itself and client expectations, as well as be involved with training employees and over seeing staff members.
As an Energy Consultant, you will have the opportunity to build a portfolio of clients, assisting them with their energy contracts and any other energy needs. You will be provided with ongoing training that will help to further your career, and you will have an opportunity for bonuses and travel to our other offices. Please also know how to use tablets, computers, microsoft & apple products.
• Finding/engaging new clients and subsequently retain them for the long-term
• Becoming an outsourced energy expert for your client base
• Working with clients and helping them make the right decisions regarding their energy agreements and energy cost management needs
• Developing and maintaining healthy, long-term relationships with clients and energy suppliers
• Managing your time effectively in order to excel in a multi-faceted role
• Any other duties reasonably requested
Experience and Skills
• Minimum one year working in sales or lead generation - Essential
• Proven record of meeting sales OR lead quotas - Essential
• Capable of identifying, winning, and retaining clients - Essential
• Excellent communication skills - Essential
• Strong organizational skills - Essential
• Computer literate - Essential • Experience in energy industry - Desirable
• Experience in customer service - Desirable
For IMMEDIATE consideration APPLY NOW!!
Chesapeake Bay Management Group is a recognized mouthpiece for intelligent tech and wind energy. We educate people about the rewards and affordability of these exciting options. Working with our partners, we make green resources accessible.
By applying our customer acquisition expertise to spreading the word about Inspire Energy’s mission, we’re making Maryland communities healthier.
How do we work? Inspire Energy provides smart home tech and green power solutions to local homeowners and businesses. Chesapeake Bay Management Group maximizes their influence by getting their story out there. When it comes to making a difference in the world, we’re on a roll. Join us as we make the planet more sustainable.
Role: Energy Manager Consultant
Apply for this job now.