Morgan McKinley are working to recruit a strong Recruitment Coordinator to join a fast-paced company is looking to add a recruitment coordinator to their HR team with the aim of providing a fantastic recruitment experience for all candidates and internal teams. You will be working as part of a small team but there will be opportunities for you to develop and grow within the department.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Providing outstanding candidate experience
- Scheduling a wide variety of interviews with internal teams
- Carrying out the administrative duties in the recruitment process
- Undertaking employment checks -Updating HR records
- Provide onsite support for assessment days
- Hosting interviews
- Carrying out administration tasks for the HR department
- Ideally a 2:1 equivalent in your degree subject
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Experience with outlook and Excel
- Strong interest in recruitment and HR combined
- Any experience in a related professional environment such as administration, HR, internal recruitment, recruitment consultancy or office assistant roles would be a bonus
- Confident verbal communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Role: Recruitment Co-ordinator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.