SEN Tutor Required in the Marston Area
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a part time SEN tutor in the B76 area to tutor a LAC student in KS3 with challenging behaviour for the current academic year.
About the Role
- The role is part time, 10 hours a week, split equally over the 5 days.
- The tuition will be carried out in the care home, under supervision and support from the care home.
- The tutor will be responsible for planning, producing, and teaching their own learning resources.
- The student is of GCSE age, and requires Maths and English tuition.
- The student also can display aggressive and challenging behaviour
- The focus of the tuition will be mainly focused on Maths and English tuition, as well as pastoral support
Because of the complex nature of the student's needs, Teaching Personnel are looking for an experienced teacher who has previously worked with students who display challenging behaviour. Previous tuition experience is preferred, but not essential.
Benefits of Working with Teaching Personnel
- Market leading rates of £20-25 an hour
- Long term tuition position
- FREE Training and Career Development opportunities through Teaching Personnel
About Teaching Personnel
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement captures the essence of what we do, the services we provide and what is really important about the work undertaken by our branches.
If interested in the role, call 0115 670 0105 and ask for Ruby, or email #removed#.