Business Analyst II - Seeking a Business Analyst to join the Digital Fraud Team to assist a team in order to combat fraud in upcoming products by analyzing data and fraud rule development. The Digital team has 5 new products expected to be pushed out within the remainder of the year. The Business Analyst will be working in EFP- Enterprise fraud Platform, through Actimize.
Must Haves (Tangible experience):
· 2-4+ years’ experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Analytical background
· Advanced Excel Experience (Formulas, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP up, IF/AND/OR statements, Bar Graphs, Pie Charts, Heat Maps)
· Visualization of Data
· Understanding of Coding Language (however does not need to be able to write code) (SQL)
· Ability to create rules
· Rule strategy
What personality traits/skills best fit your organization/Nice to haves:
· Prior Fraud experience nice to have
· Exposure to Tableau nice to have
· Rule strategy
· Monitor Rules/Tableau dashboard
· BAU(Business As Usual) reports
· Fraud prevention
· Rule creation
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing and IT consulting services company with core capabilities in:
• Staff Augmentation Services
• Application Development Services
• Business Intelligence Services
• Cloud Enablement Services
• Enterprise Resource Planning
• Infrastructure Support Services
• Testing Services
Our vision is to be a global business partner, delivering highest quality and most consistent services at the best value to clients worldwide.
Incorporated in 1994 as a certified Minority Business Enterprise, DISYS is one of the largest IT staffing firms in the US according to a report by Staffing Industry Analysts. DISYS is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices and delivery locations worldwide in North and South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
Role: Business Analyst II
Apply for this job now.