Health & Safety Advisor
Salary - £33,000 - £40,000 plus car or car allowance and other benefits.
An opportunity has arisen for an Health and Safety Advisor to join a Construction company to provide professional advice and support across new build projects. The ideal candidate would have operated at an Advisors level previously and have a background working in Construction.
- Ensure best practice and lessons are learnt through continuous improvement
- Responsible for driving a positive SHEQ culture across the business
- Identify and lead on SHEQ initiatives
- 2+ years' experience working in Health & Safety
- Experience working in a construction environment
- Desired to have managed a team of SHEQ professional and experienced in driving safety culture