FOR OVER 30 YEARS, MARC JACOBS HAS INVIGORATED THE FASHION WORLD WITH A UNIQUE DESIGN PHILOSOPHY:
AN IRREVERENT SPIRIT.
THE EVERYDAY AND THE EXTRAORDINARY.
LED BY THESE CODES, THE BRAND HAS BECOME A DRIVING FORCE IN THE WOMENSWEAR, BEAUTY, ACCESSORIES, FRAGRANCE, WATCH AND JEWELRY INDUSTRIES.
BORN IN NEW YORK CITY IN APRIL 1963, MARC JACOBS ATTENDED THE HIGH SCHOOL OF ART AND DESIGN AND GRADUATED FROM PARSON'S SCHOOL OF DESIGN. AS A DESIGN STUDENT, JACOBS WAS THE RECIPIENT OF SOME OF THE SCHOOL'S HIGHEST HONORS INCLUDING DESIGN STUDENT OF THE YEAR.
IN 1984, THE MARC JACOBS LABEL WAS FOUNDED ALONG WITH BUSINESS PARTNER ROBERT DUFFY, AND HAS SINCE BECOME A GLOBAL BRAND.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Partners with and assists both the and Store Manager in all aspects of the store functions. Sales generation, people development, merchandising and operations.
- Coaching and development of all sales associates in the moment while driving sales on the floor.
- The sales supervisor is responsible for driving their own percentage of sales.
- Must be proficient in performing and training on all POS transactions, dealing with customer service issues and opening and closing the store.
- 2+ years retail experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Customer service skills
- Familiar with Excel, Word and Internet
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Powered by JazzHR