Branch Manager - Bedford
We have a fantastic opportunity that has arisen for an experienced Branch Manager based in Bedford. This is working within one of the leading estate agents in the area and comes with amazing benefits for the right candidate.
- Competitive Salary + (On Target Earnings (OTE) commission)
- Company Car
- Private Medical Insurance
- 2 X Salary Death in Service insurance
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Pension with employer contributions
- Eye care vouchers
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
As Sales Manager you will motivate and inspire others as you demonstrate impeccable professionalism.
- Be responsible for the running and performance of your team
- Work towards delivering a business plan target
- Be responsible for individual and team performance of various cross selling disciplines
- Register enquires from prospective vendors and book assessments.
- Value properties
- Advise vendors of legal obligations
- Assess the financial position of applicants.
- Keep updated on market conditions and competitor activities.
- Contribute innovative marketing ideas and support related initiatives.
- Be committed to staff satisfaction and career development.
- Carry out duties with integrity -meeting and exceeding both personal and branch targets
Required Skills and Experience
To succeed, you will need a proven track record in sales, as well as be an outstanding listener and a confident communicator at all levels. You will also...
- Ideally possess experience in the field of estate agency
- Have proven capability of Leading by example
- Be able to demonstrate great customer service skills
- A full valid UK driving licence