If you are looking for a position with great growth opportunities and an environment that values its associates, we have a great opportunity for you! Small company based out of Pelham NH is looking for a good reliable worker to join there team.
Role & Responsibilities:
A Saw Operator's/ Warehouse worker responsibility is to safely operate cutting equipment such as plate saws and bar saws, along with general warehouse duties.
- SAFETY 1st!
- Hours: 1:45pm-10:00pm Mon-Friday 2nd shift
- Verify completed product against order and perform last piece inspection.
- Inspect material using calipers, micrometers, verniers and tape measures.
- Retrieve material according to work instructions using material handling equipment such as overhead cranes, forklifts, and side loaders.
- Wrap material and build skids using nail guns, tape measures, and banding equipment.
- Clean saw according to designated maintenance procedures.
- Load and unload inbound and outbound trucks.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Warehousing, material handling, forklift and production equipment experience preferred
- Must be able to read, understand and carry out work instructions.
- Must be able to stand, bend and lift all shift.
THIS IS AN EXTREMELY FAST PACED, PHYSICAL POSITION! Must have forklift experience and be able to lift up to 70 pounds on a daily basis!
Benefits of using our agency:
- No Fee!!!
- We find the perfect match for you and do all the work for you.
- Easier entry into companies because of the connections we have.
- Health Insurance offered.
- Job Trials- being able to try out different positions to see what is the best fit for you!
Role: Warehouse/Saw Operator
Apply for this job now.