Aerial Equipment company offering excellent opportunity for Class A Driver. We are seeking a qualified, ambitious, results driven and high energy individual to assist in providing exceptional customer service to join our team! Qualified applicants please submit a resume and a 36 month MVD report. Shift requires an 8 am start time.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload construction equipment
- Conduct equipment demonstrations and training where required
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- A high school diploma or GED
- Commercial driver's license - Class A
- Basic knowledge of safe construction equipment operation
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Fluent in English - reading, writing and speaking
- Can operate a low boy trailer
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
We rent and sell aerial lifts. What are aerial lifts? Scissor lifts, booms, reach forks, etc. Construction type equipment that gets you up in the air. We have 3 locations in Arizona - Phoenix, Tucson and Dewey. This position will work out of our Phoenix location. We are a locally owned company and the owner works onsite.
Role: CDL Class A Driver
Apply for this job now.