Warehouse Operations Specialist
Responsible for shipping, receiving, inventory tracking and issuing of new and returned equipment and packaging.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from other company locations.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Operates a forklift as required
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or GED preferred. 1-2 years light industrial or material control experience preferred.
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
Basic computer skills including e-mail required, MSOffice skills are preferred. Individual must be able to learn specific program requirements for inventory and database maintenance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is:
- regularly required to talk and hear
- frequently required to sit, bend at the knees and waist, and work walking or standing up to 50% of the time
- required to use hands to type, handle objects, boxes, equipment, tools and paperwork
- required to raise his/her arms overhead to work, reach, and carry
- required to use close vision, peripheral vision, focus and see colors as required to read equipment and material labels, color-coded inventory, computer terminal screens, etc.
- required to have a valid driver's license and maintain a driving record that meets the standards of the insurance carrier.
- Must be able to meet the physical limit requirements of personal protective equipment, aerial lift equipment, ladders and/or gaffs that may be used in this position.
- occasionally required to climb
- occasionally required to lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs and ladders up to 75 lbs
- occasionally required to drive a forklift
The employee generally works in warehouse and indoor office environments but occasionally works out of doors, in all types of weather and on uneven terrain. Overtime may be required.
WOW! is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Religion/Gender Identity employer
Role: Warehouse Operations Specialist
Apply for this job now.