We are not just a box company. Premier Packaging is a fast growing, forward thinking provider for all packaging needs. From corrugated, warehouse solutions, design & engineering to packaging supplies. We are currently looking for a strong Territory Sales Representative to help build and retain a strong customer base for Premier Packaging.
This position reports to the Division Sales Manager. The Sales Representative position is responsible for prospecting and selling new business within the Houston, Dallas & San Antonio, TX territories. In addition, the representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining the client relationship at a high and professional level. The requirements of a Sales Representative are to have a robust knowledge of all products and services provided by Premier Packaging as well as articulating and advising existing and prospective clientele on how to best utilize our products and services within their company.
This job is for you if…
- You can commit to building a strong territory to bring success to not only yourself, but to Premier Packaging
- You can bring a customer base with you to Premier Packaging
- You have the knowledge and/or previous experience in the packaging or paper industry(s)
- The art of selling is second nature to you
- You have characteristics of both a “hunter” and a “farmer”
This is what you’ll do…
- Weekly Prospecting through networking, referrals, cold calling, and phone sales, etc.
- Follow up on leads and referrals in an organized and timely fashion.
- Daily/Weekly interaction with internal Premier Packaging support team and employees.
- Monthly reporting of prospects and projects being worked on to local or Regional Sales Manager.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Premier Packaging’s products and service offerings.
- Prepare and perform Quarterly Business Review presentations with top clients as depicted by your local or Regional Sales Manager.
- Keep track of and follow aged inventory. Inventory to flow on a 30 day turn cycle.
- Assist accounting and follow up on collections for payment.
What we are looking for…
- High School Diploma / GED required. A minimum of 2 years college education required.
- 4-5 years of previous industrial sales or B2B sales experience required. Industry experience preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with attention to detail.
- You desire to be a strategic partner to the business and understand customer needs and challenges
- Must possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, act.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, excellent customer relation skills, and well-developed presentation skills.
In case you were wondering…
Here at Premier, we offer a competitive wage, complete benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays, as well as a company sponsored 401K retirement plan. So needless to say, Premier has you covered!
We are not just a box company. Premier Packaging is a fast growing, forward thinking provider for all packaging needs. From corrugated, warehouse solutions, design & engineering to packaging supplies.
Role: Territory Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.