Part Time Digital Marketing Manager is required in Gloucester by a well-established company, paying a generous package of £30,000 per annum pro rata basis whilst also providing a great opportunity to learn, develop and progress further.
Digital Marketing Manager: Benefits
- Excellent Pay - £30,000 per annum pro rata
- Company Pension Scheme
- Dynamic and Friendly Team
- Supportive Management
- Genuine Career Progression with our growing business
In this fast paced, ever changing environment, Jubilee Talent provides you with an incredible opportunity to work with some of the most reputed companies in Gloucester.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will manage the overall marketing strategy, lead a team of content creators, create engaging written, print, digital, video content for campaign delivery across various platforms including social media, email etc. The role is a combination of office working as well as home based.
Digital Marketing Manager: Experience / Skills
- Marketing degree or equivalent qualification preferred
- Knowledge of Automation tools (within Mailerlite, Hootsuite, HubSpot), WordPress CMS, InDesign and Photoshop skills (Training can be provided)
- Good communication, presentation skills - written and verbal
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Analytical ability, time management, results driven, creative
If you have strong leadership skills and are team-oriented and goal-oriented, then directly apply to this Digital Marketing Manager role available in Birmingham/ Gloucester by clicking below!