Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teacher
Supply teacher within a SEN school
£100 - £155 per day dependent on experience
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position would Qualified Teacher Status ideally with SEND experience.
This role is to work at a unique special school based in South Bristol.
To be considered for this Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teacher position you must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), however we would also be interested to speak to FE Teachers and Tutors and candidates who have a strong background in tutoring or working with vulnerable young people and children.
We are currently recruiting for a Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teacher to provide additional teaching support to students at a special school in South Bristol. We are looking for part-time and full-time teachers. The school caters for children aged 4-19 and support various needs ranging from: Autism, to complex needs and PMLD.
To be considered for the Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teacher position, you will:
- Ideally hold QTS
- Be confident and reliable
- Have recent, relevant experience in a school setting or similar background
- Have experience supporting children with special needs
- Be able to get to South Bristol for 8:30 - 15:30
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education and as a Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teacher you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contac