Our client, a top AmLaw firm, has a rare opening for an IP litigation paralegal to join their DC office! This firm has an outstanding reputation and very low turnover!
Candidates must have 4+ years of complex litigation experience, with a preference for familiarity with ITC proceedings.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree.Job Requirements:
- Accurate, attentive, and experience handling sensitive or confidential information
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Confidence in taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- E-discovery experience required
- Litigation intellectual property experience desired
- Should possess a thorough knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets
- 3+ years of relevant experience
It's a fantastic opportunity to foster case management skills and client relationships, as well as deliver training to support staff. Additionally, the organization is willing to provide you with competitive compensation. Do you want to grow your paralegal career? Contact us today!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.