Performance Bicycle, the nation’s leading retailer of bicycles and bicycling accessories is seeking an experienced Front End Developer to join the IT team at our Chapel Hill, NC headquarters.
- Collaborate with marketing and creative teams as well as other project stakeholders to accomplish project goals.
- Contribute to design, technical and functional documentation such as detailed architectural and design documents as requested.
- Participate in project planning, meetings and evaluate project actives for compliance with design/development guidelines and UX/UI Standards
- Ability to define, architect and implement Front end solutions based on stakeholder's requirements and designs.
- Extensive experience in using front end best practices to design and develop solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Strong understanding of Cross-Browser compatibility and general web standards.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, usability and web accessibility standards.
- Solid understanding of responsive email design.
- Experience with industry-standard digital tools, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Web UI toolkits and/or other interaction prototyping tools.
- Familiarity with agile methodology and Scrum.
- Good understanding of page speed optimization principles and tools
- An understanding of SEO principles.
Performance Bicycle offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including a generous employee discount program, and opportunities for advancement. This is a great opportunity for a rewarding career in the cycling industry!
Performance is looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join America’s #1 retailer of bicycles, parts, and accessories. If you are interested in joining the best, then take a moment to apply by emailing your resume and salary expectations to vphr@ performancebicycle.com
Performance Bicycle, the retail division of Advanced Sports Enterprises (ASE), has been the No. 1 specialty bicycle retailer in the U.S since 1982. Performance Bicycle caters to both the avid cycling enthusiast and the recreational rider. Performance provides an omni-channel cycling experience through 106 stores nationwide, its contact center and its ecommerce site performancebike.com.
Role: Front End Developer
Location: Chapel Hill,
Apply for this job now.