SVS Group currently has a full time position with one of our clients in the Central Phoenix area. This company is in the financial industry.
Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Must be flexible to train on different shift!
Under the direction of senior specialist, process documents for electronic filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) Electronic Data Gathering Analysis and Retrieval (EDGAR) system on behalf of clients. Maintain positive internal and external customer relations through active engagement with the customer through all stages of document processing from initial contact through final delivery of the product.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well-organized, detailed-oriented individual who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The ideal individual must have an excellent service demeanor and be motivated to problem solve to meet client requirements.
The individual must also possess a strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
• Read, review, comprehend and complete customer requests as specified.
• Engage senior specialist and/or internal customers with any inquiries or clarifications to fulfill request.
• Follow detailed workflow processes to complete tasks.
• Must be able to use internal website as well as the SEC’s web sites to research information in order to process request and respond to internal/external client questions and requests.
• Must ensure final documents are complete and ready for electronic submission to the SEC.
• Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
• 2 years related work experience in Customer Service role
• A degree in Accounting/Finance, Business Management or Administration, or applicable experience in these areas, would be a plus
• Excellent working and user knowledge of computer and software skills to include: Microsoft Office Program Suites, Company Proprietary software, Adobe Acrobat, Google Mail, Lotus Notes and Sametime or other programs in order to complete duties successfully.
• Project Management skills; ability to multitask and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to fast paced environment.
• Must be a fast learner and aggressively seek to learn more about EDGAR.
• Ability to interact effectively with in internal/external clients.
Role: Customer Service - Financial Services
Apply for this job now.