Work for an Independent Leading Health care Provider
I am currently working for a Independent organisation which owns a number of specialist hospitals and provides a range of health care services. They are currently looking for Quality Assurance Lead to ensure the quality of care provided is of the highest standard
- Non Statutory organisation
- Hospital provide specialist care and rehabilitation for people with acquired or traumatic brain injury, Huntington's disease, multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease and long term conditions
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- You will be able to implement process that can improve practice
- Really have an impact on the level of service
- Competitive salary
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a specialist hospital that focuses on a specific patient group (brain Injuries). As the Quality Lead you will have the chance to really have an impact on how the hospital is able to deliver its service and to what standard. You will be a part of a multi-disciplinary team where you will have the chance to be creative and bring your own ideas to the table.
To be considered for this post you should have extensive experience at management level where you have a proven track record of managing a team/service as well as financial budgets.