Monitors, Maintains, supports and repairs all workstations and printers. Works with Information Technology Manager. Responsible for support of end user equipment at all locations and inventory tracking of said equipment. Prepares and maintains documentation of workstation configurations, printer configurations and any changes to wiring.
Primary Responsibilities and Specific Duties:
- Coordinate and implement changes to the existing architecture including but not limited to hardware, software, and Internet providers.
- Deploy user environments, security settings, and workstations.
- Responsible for building, troubleshooting, and maintaining company workstations and printers.
- Works with Information Technology Manager to maintain the integrity of the company network.
- Full deployment, support, and maintenance of network software applications.
- Complete work requests assigned by Information Technology Manager and ensure services are performed at the highest standards at all times.
- Adheres to all legal and CHC employment requirements.
- Troubleshoot existing hardware and software relating to terminals, printers, computers, and networking devices.
- Inventory control and maintenance.
- Assists with Installs of VPN equipment and maintains VPN connectivity.
- Performs all other duties as requested or necessary.
- High school diploma; accredited college or certification classes/training.
- Academic training can be substituted by years of experience.
- One to two years direct experience within a business environment.
- Minimum six months work experience with up to date information systems.
- Experience with Windows server environment.
- Experience with LINUX environments a plus.
- Experience with MS office suite, Remote administration suites, various anti-virus programs, and terminal emulation software.
- At least six months working in the IT field required.
- Must have working knowledge of basic network architecture, topology, and usage.
- Workstation knowledge must include hardware configuration, software installation and usage, and network security.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Current Florida Drivers License required.
Community Health Centers, (CHC) is a private, non-profit organization that provides healthcare services to insured, uninsured, under-insured, and under-served children and adults within Central Florida. We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) organization that began its operations in 1972 in Apopka, Florida. We now provide care to nearly 60,000 patients each year in the Apopka, Bithlo, Clermont, Forest City, Lake Ellenor, Leesburg, Meadow Woods, Pine Hills, South Lake, Tavares and Winter Garden communities!
Our mission is simple, to provide quality and compassionate primary healthcare services to Central Florida's diverse communities.
We offer a variety of quality services, such as: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Optometry, Dentistry, Lab, Pharmacy, X-Ray, Case Management, Gynecology, Family Planning and Behavioral Health.
As a group of highly ambitious individuals who work together to support and inspire each other in our mission to provide affordable health care to the residents of Central Florida. We look for employees who will embrace serving with respect, who strive to excel in their field, and those who are strong team players.
Role: Information Technology Technician- Winter Garden
Location: Winter Garden,
Apply for this job now.