Teaching Personnel have recently been added to the approved list of suppliers for the National Tutoring Programme.
Last year, Teaching Personnel delivered 431,311 hours of tuition to pupils. Now we are part of the National Tutoring Programme, the demand is only going to get stronger. We are trusted by schools, alternative provisions, and local authorities across the country to provide high - impact, one to one and small group catch-up tuition.
Due to the recent acceptance on to the National Tuition Programme, we are urgently seeking qualified Primary Teachers to deliver effective catch-up tuition for pupils. Be apart of a national effort to close the attainment gaps opened by the loss of schooling this year, supporting Primary schools in and around Bourne .
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Supporting low ability pupils with numeracy and literacy on a 1-1 basis or in small groups.
- Keeping accurate records of intervention on pupil intervention logs.
- Working alongside the class teacher to put intervention / lesson plans together.
- Deliver tailored, high impact intervention lessons, incorporating pupils' interests.
- Supporting pupils learning and increase self-esteem.
The Ideal Candidate…
You will be available 3-5 days per week and be happy to travel up to 15 with access to your own transport. It is essentials that you hold a UK QTS and be highly experienced across EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. You will also be confident in demonstrating strong behaviour management skills.
There could also be the possibility of online tuition, so access to your own computer and Wi-Fi connection would be advantageous.
The Next Steps…
If you think you might be interested in this type of work, we would love to hear from you. Apply online or call the Lincolnshire Primary Team today!