CentralReach is a leading provider of EHR and practice management solutions that enable applied behavior analysis (ABA) clinicians and educators to produce superior outcomes for people on the autism spectrum. Powered by its acquisition of Chartlytics, the company is revolutionizing the ABA space with cutting-edge solutions including precision teaching, clinical data collection, scheduling, billing and learning management. CentralReach is committed to ongoing product improvement, market-leading industry expertise, world-class client satisfaction and support of the ABA community to propel industry practitioners into a new era of excellence.
We are looking for Experienced Customer Support Representative to join our team! Reporting to our Customer Support Manager, you will be a trusted partner,helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
As a key member of the Support team, you will be proactive and show initiative, have exceptional communication skills, have a strong background in customer service, and the ability to identify/pinpoint the origins of both technical, as well as user issues.
If you have a passion for the ABA therapy industry, enjoy and thrive in an agile, fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment, have excellent interpersonal skill and sense of humor and enjoy rolling up your sleeves and jumping in, then read on!
This role is based in our Florida office in Pompano Beach. Local candidates only please.
· Handle customer inquiries and troubleshoot user training and technical issues
· Conduct research for our customers and respond via phone, email and our internal client support system.
· Provide information about the products and services.
· Document and update customer records based on interactions.
· Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
Desired skills and experience:
· Understanding and experience in the field of ABA
- RBT or BCaBA certification highly preferred
- At least three years previous experience in customer service, IT, or other related fields.
- Help desk / technical troubleshooting experience
- EMR/EHR experience is highly preferred, although not necessary.
- Knowledge of health care compliance and HIPAA.
· Strong empathy for customers
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Highly organized with superb attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in an ever-changing environment, ability to connect the dots and make decisions on your own feet
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Exercise sound judgment and work successfully with all employee levels, regardless of background and perspectives
- Be comfortable working in a distributed, semi-virtual environment
- Be able to take minimal direction from others and provide maximal output for yourself (and others)
Why work for CentralReach?
CentralReach was developed for Clinicians by Clinicians. The story of CentralReach begins at an ABA clinic based out of Pompano Beach, Florida. The company’s founder, a practicing Board Certified Behavior Analyst, was drowning in the manual management of her clinic from scheduling staff and filing claims to reporting on clinical data. She decided that there had to be a better way to manage her operations so she could spend more time on what mattered most — working with her clients and patients. To help ABA practices focus on what they do best, CentralReach launched the first iteration of its EHR and practice management platform in 2012.
Today, under the leadership of Chris Sullens, an award-winning CEO in the technology space, CentralReach is committed to their mission of providing cutting-edge technology and services to help clinicians and educators produce superior client and patient outcomes. Already a market leader, CentralReach is expected to grow exponentially through its four core tenets: hire and develop great people; build industry-leading products; provide exceptional service to customers and continuously invest in systems, processes and infrastructure.
We value our employees and offer a robust benefits package including health and dental, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage and a 401(k) matching. We also provide comprehensive onboarding, ongoing training, mentoring and career pathing to help you develop your career. We pride ourselves on our fun and energetic environment that also provides our employees with a meaningful way to make a difference by helping clinicians produce superior outcomes for children and adults with disabilities.
We have a great culture here at CentralReach that has been built off of a few core values that we look for in our people. You may relate if you are…
● Intellectually Curious and Passionate: You love “double-clicking” on problems to determine the root cause of the issue at hand. You enjoy coming to work each day and have a positive energy that the organization can see and feel.
● Compassionate and Humble: You check your ego at the door and make a continual, concerted effort to truly appreciate and respect other’s perspectives. You put yourself in your team mate’s shoes and go out of your way to listen and understand before decisions are made.
● A Team Player: You’re willing to jump in and help whenever and wherever needed by the team. Your goal is to find ways to provide value rather than call attention to your individual performance.
● Analytical: You love digging into data but are not prone to “analysis paralysis”! You use data as your guide and encourage your teams and peers to do the same. You can effectively parse data to provide key insights for the team and make data driven decisions.
● A Doer: Once you’ve analyzed the data and factored all stakeholder
perspectives into your decision, you quickly work to implement the most effective solution, course correcting as you observe outcomes and learn new information. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, take responsibility and make things happen both as an individual contributor and as a leader, encouraging your team to do the same. Once you start things, you like to finish them - not just by “checking the box,” but spending the time to make sure that tasks get done right.
● Willing to Learn from Your Mistakes: You are not afraid to push the envelope even at the risk of making a mistake in an effort to make continuous improvements. If your decisions or efforts don’t turn out as hoped, you admit the mistake, learn from it and ensure it won’t be repeated in the future. Placing blame and spending time pointing fingers is not part of your DNA. Learning enough to make sure we don’t repeat the same mistake is.
● Customer Centric: You have strong empathy for the customer, wanting to deliver quality results to convert customers into raving fans. You seek out knowledge to understand a situation before you start researching or development, ensuring the most accurate and effective results for the end user.
Role: Software Customer Support
Location: Pompano Beach,
Apply for this job now.