We want to be up front in that our client has an extensively screening process for all candidates to verify core competencies with the required disciplines that have been documented in the job description. Please do not apply for this position unless you are 100% confident that you meet or exceed the requirements.
Can you be hired as a W2 employee without any sponsorship? VISA CANDIDATES OF ANY CLASSIFICATION CANNOT BE CONSIDERED!
Client will only consider candidates with a stable job history with few changes over one’s career.
Automotive - Test Support Engineer
Location - Lockport, New York
Relocation Paid: Yes, will relocate regionally from individuals working at an automotive company.
Salary: Great Base & Benefits!
Employment Type: Full Time / W2 Direct Hire
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Do you possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to troubleshoot systems and equipment? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing tasks? Our client, a very successful supplier to the automotive manufacturing industry, is seeking a dynamic Test Equipment Support Engineer to join their Troy, Michigan facility. The successful candidate will have a multidisciplinary background of both electrical and mechanical engineering relating to the support of industrial and test equipment, process control, and instrumentation.
The successful candidate will be a part of a globally recognized company that offers technologically innovative solutions for automotive and industrial applications. The company attributes their success to having diverse, competent teams of innovative, out of the box thinkers who want to reach their full potential, and by giving back to their community through various social engagement activities.
- Provide support for equipment and facilities used in the validation testing of automotive Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), and engine cooling components
- Ensure data quality and adherence to validation test specifications for components and systems as part of the product development cycle to validate new component designs or applications for major automotive OEMs
- Handle installation and support of instrumentation and data acquisition systems for temperature, pressure and flow measurements
- Handle installation and support of process control equipment including PLC's and set-point controller
- Diagnose and resolve issues with refrigeration systems and equipment
- Test equipment and facility enhancements in areas of process control systems, data acquisition, instrumentation, and safety
- Interact with test technicians to provide direction for troubleshooting of operational difficulties with test equipment, meeting of test specifications and recognition of data quality issues
- Size control valves, heat exchangers, pumps and other process equipment based on design requirements to meet specific testing conditions
- Develop and perform commissioning tests of new equipment ensuring conformance to project specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Engineering Technology
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in the support of industrial process or test equipment
- Knowledge of instrumentation, process controls, data acquisition, industrial electrical systems, variable speed motor drives and control valves
- Knowledge of Allen-Bradley PLC controls and HMI services
Internal - 16260
'Where Recruitment & Staffing Transcend Conventional Methodologies'
StaffRight Associates is a premier recruitment and staffing partner that provides talent to a broad and diverse range of corporate disciplines. StaffRight was crafted out of an industry need to better manage the processes and complexities of today’s recruitment and staffing demands. With company beginnings formulated in the industry over 28 years ago, our founder realized that there was a definitive need to utilize recruitment and staffing more efficiently and effectively than what has been the typical industry standard model. StaffRight is dedicated to servicing our clients with a comprehensive, scientific approach of refining the process throughout our clients' engagements
Role: Automotive - Test Equipment Support Engineer
Apply for this job now.