Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA - Skelmersdale
TeacherActive are looking for an experienced HLTA for a short term assignment, starting February in Skelmersdale.
The position is in a very busy Primary school and will be covering a difficult class. Therefore, the ideal candidate would require patience, have a calm approach and think of creative ways to help support the children when dealing with challenging behaviour.
It is essential that you have/are the following:
- HLTA certificate with experience in KS1
- The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
- A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
- Able to engage well with pupils and staff
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills
TeacherActive can offer the successful HLTA:
- A highly rewarding opportunity
- An excellent and competitive rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of long term work
- The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact Danielle on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#