Registered Nurse ARRMC (Extended Floor Recovery)
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
Extended Floor Recovery (1000-70219)
Nursing - Patient Care
1st Shift - Days
Extended Floor Recovery (EFR) Registered Nurse
On-call .3FTE Union Days
Interested? Contact our Nurse Recruiters at #removed#
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence. For the 8th consecutive year, Asante has been named a 15 Top Health System in the nation, rated by IBM Watson Health.
The EFR unit (Extended Floor Recovery) will be a new department of the hospital designed primarily for surgical outpatients who are expected to stay longer than the typical Short Stay patient.
Our goal is to provide a safe
, comfortable environment for patients to recover from surgery and observe for any post-surgical complications.We will also provide comprehensive post-operative education so patients feel confident in their recovery at home.
We will offer 12 hour shifts with 2-day shift positions and 2-night shift positions and will start by being open 3 days per week.
We are looking for nurses who can deliver superb health care in a compassionate manner for adult patients.
Who you are
- You are an RN who cares about providing compassionate, efficient and high-quality nursing care for a diverse population of patients and their families
- You are known for taking charge, being autonomous and passionate in what you do
- You enjoy a fluctuating, fast-paced environment where you can work with post op surgical patients of differing specialties
- You are forward-thinking and want to stay up-to-date on new educations offered in nursing
- Use your knowledge of all obtained specialties to provide a gold standard of nursing care
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to deliver excellent patient care
- Demonstrate organizational skills in the delivery of nursing care to patients with flexibility and a willingness to adjust priorities in response to patient acuity, volume, staffing and scheduling
- Associated Degree in Nursing or above required
- 1 year of caring for post-operative patients within the last 3 years in an Acute care setting required
or 2 years within the last 3 years at a Surgery Center in Post op phase of care required
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- ACLS: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support required upon start
What we offer
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning healthcare system
- An unparalleled, supportive culture that leads to award-winning patient outcomes
- Excellent base pay shift and education differentials, comprehensive benefits and performance-based bonuses
- Generous time off package including 8 holidays that supports a healthy work/life balance
- Substantial retirement package that includes a 6% employer contribution
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.