We are seeking aRegistered Nurse to join the Folkestone team in Wayzata, MN. We are currently hiring for a Full Time, .8, Evening schedule in LTC.
100 Promenade Avenue
Wayzata, MN 55391
Folkestone is a progressive "green" community featuring access to pedestrian walkways, shopping and dining, plazas and open space, public art and fountains - all walking distance from downtown Wayzata and Lake Minnetonka.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Heated underground parking for all employees
- Discounted employee meals
- Free Fitness Center access
- Heated streets and sidewalks (no snow and ice in the winter!)
- Lots of dining choices nearby
- Brand new equipment
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Enhanced Assisted Living, Care Center/Long Term Care.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices.
- Registered Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.