For more than half a century, CHA has provided planning, design, construction, and asset management services to the nation’s top airports. Through this work on countless aviation projects totaling hundreds of millions of dollars, our dedicated aviation professionals have built strong working relationships with the FAA and state transportation offices. We have an in-depth understanding of state and federal regulations, as well as the technical requirements and challenges faced by modern airports.
CHA, a nationally recognized professional services consulting firm, invites applications for an experienced civil engineer to join our Aviation group.
CHA Consulting, is currently seeking a Senior Civil Engineer in our Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, or Albany, NY offices.
- Designing and leading aviation engineering projects.
- Preparing plans and specifications for bidding and construction.
- Performing QA/QC tasks.
- Serving as the lead technical engineer and mentoring project staff.
- Designing infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering required
- At least five (5) years of aviation engineering experience required
- Experience conducting construction administration tasks; design of airport or infrastructure projects; plan and specifications preparation; project QA/QC; and supervision of engineering design staff preferred
- PE license in any state with ability to obtain New York PE within six months of start date required
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to work will both independently and as part of a team
*CHA will not accept applications of candidates who require visa sponsorships now or in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
CHA Consulting, Inc. is a highly diversified, full-service engineering and construction management firm working to responsibly improve the world we live in. With decades of experience, CHA brings together the talent, technology, and partnerships to meet our clients’ evolving needs. Located throughout the United States and Canada, we provide a wide range of planning and design services to public, private and institutional clients.
Our talented professionals strive to elate our clients in everything we do. We act as your single point of contact from start to finish, utilizing technology advancements and adapting teams, schedules, budgets and services to each unique challenge. Our client focus is driven by trust and collaboration. Together with you, we design, study, manage, and build projects that enhance our world.
At CHA, engineering and client engagement go hand-in-hand. Providing both yields amazing value... and amazing results.
Role: Senior Civil Engineer - Aviation
Apply for this job now.