Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant - Dynamics 365FO, D365FO, Finance & Operations, Supply Chain, Functional Consultant, Trade & Logistics, Distribution, D365, Waterfall, PowerApps, SSIS, PowerBI, Agile, AX Functional Consultant - Sharnford - Remote - £55-75kpa
Our Microsoft Partner Client is recruiting for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant will work within the Microsoft practice of our client's business to help deliver large and complex Dynamics 365 solutions for their customers.
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years' working with Dynamics 365
- Full software development lifecycle, in either Waterfall or Agile methodologies
- Business analysis and best practices within the context of Microsoft Dynamics
- Configuration of Dynamics 365 and supporting technologies
- UI customisation (supported)
- Business Rules and Process flows
- Ability to travel and flexibility in work schedule
- Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a customer's business
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Full UK driving licence
- Microsoft Power Apps
- Microsoft Power BI
- Integration tools such as SSIS and Power Automate
- Documenting business needs, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality, design and document solutions that fill the gaps, and provide detailed business requirements specifications for developers
- Developing and maintain business process documentation and consider compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities
- Performing application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency
- Developing, documenting, and executing test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customisations, and patches
- Developing and maintaining end-user training documentation and deliver training as required
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: #removed#