Locally-owned company with a known history of plastics recycling innovation wants YOU to join the team!!
Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement/removal of products and materials throughout the warehouse. You will operate various equipment (forklift, bobcat, etc...) and machinery. Willing to train the right candidate!!
Excellent benefits and yearly PPE reimbursement after probationary period.
Shift: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm during training. After training, you will move to 12-hour rotating shift.
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Identify materials
- Operate shredding systems
- Load materials into shredder using forklift/Bobcat
- Operate various other machinery (Baler, King Pulverizer, Densifier, etc...)
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in general labor, construction, or other related fields
- Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Employers Overload has been on the forefront of workforce solutions for more than 60 years. We thrive by focusing on what we do best: providing innovative workforce solutions to high quality organizations in the markets we service.
We partner with some of the most successful companies in our area to offer workplace opportunities to qualified candidates. We specialize in full-time, long-term positions and offer standard benefits. We also offer part time and temporary positions when available.
We are currently looking for skilled employees with a dedication to their given industries. Call us now to speak with someone on our team who can help you find your next opportunity!
We look forward to working with you.
Employers Overload is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Role: Warehouse Material Processor
Apply for this job now.