Are you a committed and dedicated Teacher?
Are you looking for a new challenge in Supply Teaching?
Are you looking to work in local primary sclog of staffing concerns and issues as well as the pre-planned CPD courses, trips and emergency cover for in house teachers and staff; therefore requiring supply teachers to cover on a variety of days for shorter term assignments as well as longer term requirements.
The right Teachers will able deliver engaging and innovative lessons that have been planned, demonstrate effective teaching practices and have strong behaviour management skills.
As a member of the Teaching Personnel supply team, you should expect to enjoy the following hools in the Sutton area?
At Teaching Personnel we work with primary schools all around Sutton, and we are looking for outstanding teachers with a positive attitude to join the team!
We are constantly communicating with schools at the moment and realise there will be large gaps to fill when they return. Given the current situation with COVID-19, primary schools in the Sutton are looking ahead to October regards how busy they plan to be. They therefore require supply teachers who are interested and available for any casual teaching within their schools from September. As the new academic year begins, schools will have a backbenefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- Teaching Personnel's Referral Scheme - receive a monetary gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
- All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
** Due to the current global and national events, Teaching Personnel are still conducting registrations but they will take place virtually to get you registered and ready to work for when the school is reopened, so please do not delay in registering your interested with us **