We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor for a very well know Steel Temporary Works specialist, Maternity Cover Contract.
The responsibilities of the role would be as follows:
- Assist the Commercial Manger in implementing strategies, which will maximise profitability of projects.
- Preparing cost analysis on projects to support the C M with variations and Compensation Events.
- Optimise cash flow through external valuations and control of subcontractor accounts by monitoring reserves/Work in Progress and payments
- Liaise with other areas of the business i.e. Construction and Engineering to ensure that they are complying with contractual obligations to avoid non-compliance of contract
- To assist in the execution of the Quantity Surveying function on allocated contracts, within the parameters of the Training and Development Programme and in accordance with the Quantity Surveying Procedures in order to fulfil the requirements of the Company in maximising quality of service and profitability.
- Collating daily records and site memos. Preparing variations (where required) using relevant rates including agreement if as and when required.
- Assisting in preparation of financial reports as directed by line manager.
- Assisting in preparation of pre-cost estimates and forecast margins.
- Any other reasonable quantity surveying related task as directed by line manager.
The right candidate for this role will have the following qualifications and experience:
Quantity Surveying Graduate
Project Management experience
Post Grad 2 years experience
Working Monday - Friday, 8.30am until 5pm.
In return you will receive a 12 month contract, very competitive salary, yearly bonus scheme, annual holidays of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays and private medical insurance and more.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook