Junior Brand Representative
We are a premier nationwide marketing agency looking to fill ENTRY-LEVEL sales and customer service representative positions. This job entails promotional marketing, sales and customer service to new and existing customers.
Our niche has been our ability to act as the liaison between our major clients and their customers. Through our unique, relationship-oriented approach we have been able to provide our clients tremendous results in the areas of customer retention, acquisition and increased market share. Candidates with experience in sales, marketing, customer service, and promotions are strongly encouraged to apply.
· Assist the Promotions Team in developing and executing marketing strategies for each event
· Coordinate event activities including event setup, visual merchandising and inventory control
· Process, generate, and track event sales
· Coordinate event logistics, timelines and schedules
· Serve as Event Manager when necessary
· Serve as an enthusiastic member of the event staff and lead by example for interns
· Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing / promotions fields
· One-year experience working in the beauty, sales, or retail industries
· Reliable transportation to travel up to 40 miles to our retail partners and transport sales promotional items, displays, signage
· Ability to punctually and reliably work retail hours
· Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
· Strong desire to succeed
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
· Ability to talent scout new associates in the local area
· Ability to mentor and train entry level associates
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test and background screening as a condition of their employment.
We create high-performance, measurable and innovative campaign promotions for leading and emerging product lines. We do that from a driven, vibrant, energetic culture of corporate accountability.
Our clients view us as a strategic partner that provides a value-added element to their sales and marketing efforts. Our in-store and on-site event campaigns can be adapted to perform very effectively for most products and services.
Every successful candidate starts at the same level. They learn our business model from top to bottom and lead by example when implementing it. All candidates have to commit to undergoing a thorough cross- training in all aspects of our business approach.
In addition, we look for three essential characteristics to be present in all of our staff:
A high energy drive for success
People skills that are above average
The ability to constantly learn
Expansion plans are constant, driven by new clients and ongoing campaigns of existing ones. So, we are always scouting sharp talent.
How we stand apart
Ongoing staff training and development is a daily practice with us. To promote this, each new member is assigned to a personal mentorship team. These mentors are there through the entire entry-level training and career development phases.
We are proud to encourage a work environment where people can excel, have some fun and build a successful career. Promotions and incentives are awarded on work ethic and results.
Role: Brand Ambassador Marketing
Location: North Sacramento,
Apply for this job now.