Required Education & Experience:
· High School diploma or GED required.
· Boiler, ammonia and electrical experience.
· 5+ years of industrial maintenance experience.
· Project management skills.
· Supervisory experience.
· The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for scheduling, supervising, and perform any and all maintenance functions.
· Develop, implement and monitor a Preventive Maintenance Program throughout the plant.
· Manage identified Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI) for the Maintenance Department.
· Participate in Safety Training and ensure Maintenance Technicians are fully trained in all safety related practices.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Mountain Lake,
Apply for this job now.