Corridor Property Management is seeking a full-time Property Maintenance Technician. We are seeking a highly dedicated and motivated team player to join our Portland Team. Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, painting, mowing, small engine repair is a must.
Candidate is expected to maintain apartment units and common areas of all the buildings under the direction of the Property Manager and complete all work assigned in a timely, professional manner.
· You will be responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the property
· Help maintain grounds cleanliness and curb appeal
· Responsible for the preparation of vacant units for occupancy by performing turnover of apartments including cleaning, painting, carpet shampooing and other repairs directed by the Property Manager.
· Perform all maintenance and repair operations at the site including responding to service requests within 24 hours and refurbishing vacant units within 3 working days.
· Responsible for being available for emergency after-hour call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. When on-call, insure responses to calls are made in a timely manner. Responsible for maintaining all buildings, common areas and grounds in a safe and clean manner.
· Be available on an "on-call" rotation
· Possess detail-oriented work methods
· Successful at multitasking to complete multiple jobs
· Possess strong communication skills and be able to work with a team
· Candidate Must have 2+ years of experience in property maintenance, painting, electrical fixtures outlets, plumbing, minor heating system maintenance, and a variety of tenant and building service repairs.
· Must be able to stand, climb stairs/ladders, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl to complete daily tasks and walk property on an as needed basis
· Ability to use hands to handle tools, feel objects, or control machinery as outlined in job description
· Ability to regularly lift and/or move 10Lbs., frequently, lift and/or move 25 Lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move 50 Lbs.
· Ability to function in various weather and climate conditions
Corridor Property Management, LLC (CPM) is a full-service property management company providing a range of operational support services to real estate owners, investors and financial institutions across the United States. For more information, please visit #removed#
Role: Maintenance Technician $500 SIgn on Bonus
Apply for this job now.