Chapman House, Inc., an organization established in 1981 and incorporated in 1999, maintains as its mission an increasing commitment to the belief that addiction is a treatable disease; that people can overcome their alcohol and drug dependencies and live successfully in recovery.
We are looking to grow our team with individuals that are positive and passionate about helping people. Our ideal candidate possesses the experience and confidence that yield great outcomes. We are currently looking to fill positions at our facility in Tustin.
Our Behavioral Health Technicians work with people who suffer from alcoholism, drug addiction, or other behavioral problems. The Behavioral Health Technician position is dedicated to support our clinical and counseling staff in day to day operations. They provide oversight and support to help the client recover from addiction and/or modify problem behaviors. Behavioral Health Technicians assist clients with developing coping skills necessary to deal with stress and life's problems in ways that help them recover. If necessary, they work with clients to rebuild professional relationships and re-establish careers. They assist clients with improving their personal relationships and find ways to discuss their addiction or other issues with family and friends.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- This is an entry level position; experience in the field is a plus but not required.
- Experience with KIPU is preferred.
- An individual must possess an understanding of the nature of the disease concept and its respective recovery processes;
- The individual must have a valid driver's license.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A certification in the field of addiction treatment is a plus.
Full-Time/Part-Time available, which includes Weekend Graveyard shifts on Saturday and Sunday.
Hourly: commensurate on experience
Role: Behavioral Health Technician
Apply for this job now.