We are seeking an OFFICE ASSISTANT to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Responsibilities: THIS JOB PAYS $25K/YEAR Hours: 8 to 6 p.m. OR 9 to 7 p.m.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests & Clients and maintain rapport with clients
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Manage CLIENTS' FILE
- Perform other office tasks and errands
MUST TYPE 50 WPM AND BE PROFICIENT IN WORD/WORD PERFECT
BE WILLING TO COMMIT TO ONE YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT
• BILINGUAL A PLUS
• Ability to prioritize, multitask & Deadline and detail-oriented
• Live within 25 minutes of the office; Have some college or related experience
BRIND THIS PAGE TO THE INTERVIEW
The Gbenjo Law Group is a small firm that focuses on PERSONAL INJURY, EMPLOYMENT LAW, CONTRACTS, DIVORCE & CRIMINAL LAWS
Role: OFFICE ASSISTANT
Apply for this job now.