KS1 & KS2 Teachers
Pay Rate: £95.00-£130.00 per day
Milk Education are recruiting for Primary schools across Salford, who are looking to recruit experienced KS1 and KS2 teachers to work on a day to day, short term or long term basis. Working on a supply basis is flexible to suit your employment needs, therefore you can work as many or as little days as you require.
The Primary schools Milk Education are working with are happy to employ NQT's and Qualified Teachers but ideally want you to have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and strong behaviour management.
- Teaching all areas of the KS1 /KS2 primary curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience teaching in KS1 or KS2.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline.
We are looking for teachers that are:
- Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom;
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
- Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
- Creative in their approach to children's learning
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Josh on #removed# at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.