Company: PAGE PERSONNEL SECRETARIAL & BUSINESS SUPPORT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £31,000 - £34,000 per annum
Great opportunity to work for a company supporting sustainable energy. The successful candidate will report directly to the Security Manager, working alongside the Security administrator. The role involves providing Security administrative support for Head Office to include Security clearances, travel, and distribution of Security information.
My client are a global business who specialise in sustainable and green energy sources. There are around 400 employees working in Stoke Poges, and you will be part of the security department working within a small team. The company pride themselves on having a great culture, so if you would like to join a team of hard working and motivated individuals then this is the role for you.
The Security Administrator will be responsible for:
- Administer Employee and Contractor Security clearances (SC / DV) for Head Office
- Provide support to Department PA's for Basic Contractor applications (including advice and verification of ID)
- Maintain Head Office personnel Security vetting records including the review of clearance expiry, caveat management and mandatory clearance appraisal in accordance with National and Company regulation
- Maintain SAP security information (new Contractors, Security renewals and leavers)
- Oversee and control the access control system including distribution of access passes.
- Oversee the visitors lists to ensure practice is in line with Security procedures.
- Administer cancellations and withdrawal of clearances/accreditations where applicable
- Submit Casualty Return forms to Regulatory Bodies (ONR) for all leavers (for SC / DV clearance holders only)
- Manage the Head Office Personnel Security travel administration, including provision of briefings/guidance to employees going on foreign travel, maintenance of records and associated correspondence with ONR
- Administer the European and US Security Accreditation database for Head Office employees, enabling visits to other sites
- Act as a point of contact for all staff and contractors for Security enquiries
- Management of the Head Office Security intranet page
The successful candidate will have the following skills/qualities:
- Proficient in the use Microsoft Office applications; excel and word to an intermediate level
- Proven administration skills
- Experience of using business applications such as SAP (desirable)
- Experience of UK Vetting Service Systems (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of Personnel Security and HMG BPSS process would be an advantage
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive benefits
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays