Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Harrogate Hornbeam Park
Full and Part Time Positions Available.
Busy Bees is the UK's leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can't do this without you, so we're looking for a talented Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Harrogate . You will be a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £500 for anyone who accepts this role at our Harrogate Hornbeam Park Nursery.*
About our Harrogate Hornbeam Park Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Treetops Hornbeam Park Day Nursery and Preschool is a lovely, large purpose-built nursery just off Hornbeam Park Avenue and nestled in the centre of Hornbeam Industrial Park. A short drive from Harrogate town and a couple of minutes-walk from Hornbeam mainline train station make us a popular choice with commuting parents. Frequent bus services are available from Hookstone Road too. Many of our parents commute and can make use of the private parking bays directly outside the nursery. This area is also convenient for swift drop-offs and pick-ups. Built to our very own specifications, our bright and airy nursery enjoys action-packed, fun-filled rooms - designed to meet the physical, emotional and educational needs of each of our key age and stage groups. Our passionate childcare team cares for children from 12 weeks up to 5 years old.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
Experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
*Bonus is at Nursery's discretion and will be processed following satisfactory completion of probation period. Part time will be pro rata'd
Role: Nursery Practitioner Level 3
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Harrogate, Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.