Early Years Teaching Assistant Required
Are you passionate about working with children or considering a career change into teaching with rewarding values?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity within a very welcoming and friendly school in Kingston.
The School is very committed to making a difference and supporting children from all backgrounds. They are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic teaching assistant to help with daily teaching and support for their children.
The school can offer:
- Beautiful grounds and a stimulating learning environment
- A feeling of safety, confidence and enjoyment in the school
- An experienced staff team who will support you in your role
- Additional training throughout the school year
The successful candidate will be:
- Supportive and encouraging
- Able to give pupils confidence to believe their own potential and achieve their goals
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work well in stressful situations
Our school are looking for the right person to start as soon as possible working between the hours of: 8:30-15:30 Mon-Fri and have potential for a permanent placement. The school are flexible to accept a part-time applicant also, but full time is preferable.
If you feel you have any of the skills above please do get in touch with us. We would love to hear from you and answer any of your queries in the hope to place you in a well suited school!
Please contact the office on 0208 605 2631