Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £27,000 - £29,000 per annum
Are you a talented communicator with a passion for making a difference? Do you want to work for a charity that is dedicated to improving the lives of people in the Medway area? If so, we want to hear from you! I'm supporting a charity in their search for a Communications Executive to join their team on a 6-month fixed term contract. In this role, you will be responsible for writing engaging content, maintaining relationships with media and external partners, and ensuring that the charity's message is effectively communicated to the wider community.
Day to day duties for the Communications Executive role:
• Copywriting: You will be responsible for writing and editing a range of content, including press releases, newsletters, website copy, and social media posts.
• Taking ownership of the communications calendar: You will be responsible for developing and implementing a communications calendar that aligns with the charity's goals and objectives.
• Social media management: You will be responsible for managing our charity's social media accounts, including creating content, monitoring engagement, and responding to messages and comments.
• Responding to media queries: You will be the first point of contact for media inquiries and will be responsible for responding in a timely and professional manner.
Skills and Experience required for the Communications Executive Role:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong copywriting skills
• Experience with social media management and engagement
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience in media relations and responding to media inquiries
• A passion for making a difference in the community
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented communicator to join a charity that is dedicated to improving the lives of people in the Medway area. If you are passionate about using your skills to make a difference, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role.