We have an immediate opportunity for a mid-level consultant with experience and expertise in Federal Financial Management to join our talented consulting team. The successful candidate will work with customers and the engagement team to recommend and implement solutions to meet the financial management, budgeting, portfolio management, program management and governance needs of our customers.
Responsibilities include: provide financial management, budget planning and execution, program/project control and contract financial administration following defined federal financial management policies and practices.
Typical duties include:
* Assist in the program planning and annual program budgeting cycle
* Process purchase requisitions/Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests/Funding Authorization Documents
* Perform budget reconciliations
* Prepare out-year projections, and track and monitor expenditures
* Prepare financial reports on project, program and enterprise levels
* Respond to internal and external financial data call requirements
* Interpret policies and standards governing Financial Management and translate to audience-appropriate communications
* Track and monitor contract expenditure against spend plan
* A related BA/BS degree plus a minimum of eight years’ experience as a budget analyst or financial manager in the government environment.
* 2 years’ experience supporting Military Health environment
* Experience integrating Financial and Project Management budget activities.
* Knowledge of Federal Budget process, cycles, authorizations, laws, and regulations is required.
* Knowledge of federal procurement processes and tools.
* Ability to conduct research and analyses to resolve problems and offer corrective action.
* Ability to interpret policies and standards and translate to audience-appropriate communications (web, briefing slides, etc.).
* Must be able to efficiently manage the customer and internal resources to meet the established delivery milestones and targeted completion dates.
* Must have the ability to work well with clients to determine requirements, and execute a plan to meet those requirements in a timely and efficient manner
* US Citizenship is required.
* Demonstrated technical aptitude, superior presentation & communication skills.
* Developed problem-solving and analytical abilities.
* Proficiency with using General Funds Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) is strongly desired.
* Federal Financial Manager Certification (CGFM) is a plus.
* Secret clearance is a plus.
* Genuine desire to learn is essential.
This position is located in Falls Church, VA.
Job Type: Full-time
- Finance: 8 years (Preferred)
Role: Financial Analyst
Location: Falls Church,
Apply for this job now.