An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our clients in Central London for an enthusiastic Junior Sommelier. Working in a professional, hospitable, and friendly Luxury restaurant, with training and development opportunities and great benefits with a salary of £35,000 depending on experience.
Junior Sommelier - What We Can Offer You:
- Salary of up to £35,000
- Opportunity to work in a Luxury Fine Dining restaurant.
- Training and support, directly under the Head Sommelier
- Sponsorship on WSET Courses
- Competitive salary
- Regular trips and supplier tasting sessions
- The ability to recommend and add to the drinks list
- Great shift guidelines that promote a healthy work-life balance
- Free, freshly cooked staff meals on duty
- 28 Holiday days per year
The Successful Junior Sommelier will:
- Have previous experience as a commis or Junior Sommelier / Wine waiter in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Ideally WSET level 2 or above (alternatively relevant experience will be considered)
- Have the ability to deliver high standards consistent
- Have great communication and organising skills
- Have the ability to closely work with the management team
- Have high standards of health and hygiene
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about their job
- Be a great team player
If you are looking for the next step in your career, then please apply now for the Junior Sommelier or position. For any questions, please contact Joshua at Antony James Recruitment.