Supervising Social Worker - 4 Day Week - Work Life Balance
Looking for a fostering contract role in a highly desirable Local Authority who give candidates the opportunity to work condensed weeks and to have flexible working? Apply now.
NonStop's client, based near Birmingham is hiring Social Workers and Senior Social Workers to join it's Fostering Team based in the West Midlands. You will be joining a friendly supportive team working with experienced practitioners, hopefully leading to more job satisfaction for you and less stress.
Ideally you will have worked more than 2 Years Post Qualifying in a similar post. Shortlisting takes place in the next couple of days, if you are looking don't wait around and get your CV submitted asap.
What NonStop Care offers:
* Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
* CV review service
* Social Work Roles throughout the UK
* Interview advice and preparation
* Consultants with Social Work experience
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
* IR35 Advice
What I offer:
* As the Senior Consultant for the West Midlands I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
* I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
* As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care. Alternatively email on #removed#-care.com with an updated word version of your CV.
Role: Supervising Social Worker - 4 Day Week
Job Type: Permanent
Location: west midlands, england, england
Apply for this job now.