Quantitative Researcher - (New London office)
They have built a diverse team by blending interdisciplinary academics from top universities around the world with experienced researchers and seasoned technologists, including supercomputer specialists, senior engineers from Silicon Valley tech and contributors to the C++ Standards Committee.
The focus is on identifying trading opportunities, however they are looking for Researchers with exceptional quantitative skills and coding proficiency to accelerate advancement.
- Strong intuition and deep thinking with data sets - designs new predictive signals
- Demonstrates strong "hacking" ability to quickly get into data to look for empirical relationships and decipher noise or signal
- Familiarity with statistical and machine learning techniques and knows when and how to apply them; will seek out and learn new methods to better solve problems
- Constantly questions finance/trading data and stays motivated to seek answers
- Understanding of financial products, market dynamics, and microstructure