A growing Import automotive group is seeking to find a qualified Service Manager. A successful Automotive Service Manager has outstanding interpersonal skills as well as the discipline and drive to put in the work necessary to be successful. This Service Manager position is about building rapport with the customer, understanding their needs and delivering a great service experience. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential. The Service Manager directs and coordinates activities concerned with service and repair of client vehicles, acquisition of automotive equipment and operation and maintenance of automotive repair facilities through subordinate supervisors to maximize profitability, increase client satisfaction, and maintain factory-dealership relationships.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements.
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services. .
- Correctly and communicate the results with the customer.
- Coordinates automotive repair and maintenance services to obtain maximum utilization of technicians, automotive equipment and parts resources to prevent operational delays in other departments
- Trains service members in the skills necessary in performance of their duties
- Maintains daily sales and production records as prescribed by dealership management
- Reviews and evaluates the sales performance of service sales members, ensuring that proper sales techniques are used
- Determines and staff technical teams relative to production requirements, ensuring expertise of members to be adequate
- Assures the proper repair order flow for maximum productivity
- Monitors and controls all warranty activity and assures compliance with warranty policies and procedures
- Three or more years of previous experience as a Service Manager.
- Valid driver license and a good driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written
- CDK Experience
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Role: Automotive Service Manager
Apply for this job now.