Are you a dedicated and compassionate Social Worker looking to make a significant impact in the lives of vulnerable adults within your community? We are currently seeking an experienced and proactive Social Worker in our Discharge to Assess, providing essential to children in our local area.
The rate of pay is up to £30 per hour and is based in Bury.
- To provide a professional Social Work services to Adults customers across Adult Operations and/or Mental Health Services as required.
- To promote customers in maintaining choice and control of their lives.
- To manage a complex caseload, demonstrate expert and effective social work practice, assess and manage high levels of risk whilst striking a balance between support and control in order to protect people from harm.
- To chair a range of meetings i.e. Best Interests and Discharge Planning, offer expert support to case conferences, and produce high quality assessments and reports.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers, Terms apply
Requirements of the role:
- Social Work England registered
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Social Care
- Must hold a UK driving license
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- Refer a Friend scheme and earn up to £250
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
To submit your application for this exciting role, Apply today!