Location: Epsom, Surrey
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DOE +Benefits
Are you looking for a new Web Development position?
Do you have proven experience in front end web development and exposure to React and looking to play a key role in the end to end development of complex front end solutions for leading organisations?
Sentinel are working with a creative organisation, looking for a Web Developer to join their Surrey based office & play a key role front end web development.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- A good understanding of software development principles (OOP and SOLID).
- Exposure to React development.
- An understanding of TypeScript and .NET is desirable.
- Experience in responsive web design.
- An understanding of or an interest in CI/CD pipelines and Git would be advantageous.
As the Web Developer you'll be responsible for:
- Analyse and maintain up to date knowledge of business systems and associated architecture in order to identify areas for improvement.
- Work closely with QA, Product, DBA, and data teams throughout project life cycle with a continued focus on the user journey.
- Must be willing to contribute in different areas as required and must be keen and willing to learn new technologies and adapt with the business.
- Contribute towards end to end delivery including design, testing, and support.
Alternative job titles: Front End Developer, Front End Engineer, Web Developer, Web Designer