We have several open Accounts Payable positions in the Cobb County/Galleria area! Great company culture, benefits, and room for growth. These positions are mainly targeting candidates with prior Accounts Payable Payment Processing experience including the following:
- Vendor account reconciliation. This is a big portion of this role, so they must have experience with vendor maintenance and reconciliations
- Very fast paced AP groups!
- Must be somebody that can work through non-typical invoice processing and be resourceful
- Somebody used to working in a big AP department would be successful in this position
- Experience with Large ERP systems
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables and V lookup)
- Customer service mentality and approach
- Able to bring a positive attitude and start immediately!
- Competitive Pay
- Affordable medical, dental, vision, life, legal and identity theft insurance options
- Holiday pay for six national holidays after 1200 consecutive hours worked
- Bonus days of vacation pay after 1500 consecutive hours worked
- Exposure to hundreds of companies in the metro Atlanta area
Qualified, local candidates should apply today for immediate consideration. Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
If this position is not a perfect fit, please do not hesitate to pass this posting along to anyone else you know that may be interested. Please check out our website, we are working on other openings and one of them may be just what you are looking for!
We are a locally owned, full-service accounting and finance placement firm, matching top Atlanta employers with skilled professionals. From office support to CFOs; we place temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions. We pride ourselves on meeting personally with every candidate before sending them out to our clients. When you are looking for accounting recruiters or staffing agencies in Atlanta, GA, look no further than 6 Degrees Group - See more at: #.
Role: Vendor Relations Specialist-Accounts Payable Clerk - Z14205
Apply for this job now.