We are seeking a part-time Meal Preparation & Packaging Associate to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and packaging of our pre-packaged meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prep work (chop vegetables, handle raw meats, weigh items, cup dressings)
- Package menu items in accordance with portioning guidelines and desired plate appearance
- Follow standard recipes
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Some previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields (or the desire to learn)
- Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment and/or cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail and a desire for personal development, growth and improvement
- Ability to hold yourself personally accountable
- Ability to work well in teams
Role: Meal Preparation & Packaging Associate
Apply for this job now.